We are very happy to have you here as part of our family!
To sign up one or more subcriptions boxes, it is very simple:
1. Go to our website: https:www.kidsbilingue.com, and
2. Choose your favorite subscription boxes. Each subscription box has a different price.
At Kids Bilíngue, the children’s books are chosen according to the child’s developmental stages, ensuring ideal readings for each stage: from birth to 12 years old. If you want to start very early to build the library of your child, you can start to subscribe even before the birth.
Our subscriptions don’t have a period of adhesion. So, if you want to continue receiving our book boxes, don’t worry! They are monthly automatically renewed! 😊 You can also subscribe more than one book boxes! By choosing more subscription boxes you get progressive discounts!
Your subscription can be canceled anytime, you have just to access your client area.
In your account you will find your current subscription under the menu item Subscriptions. For technical reasons (bundling of delivery and payment), we have limited the number of active subscriptions to 1. However, your subscription can include more than one product. These individual products can also be removed individually. If you have only subscribed to one product, you can only cancel or pause this product in the enclosing subscription.
Unfortunately, there is no “simple” answer here. We have also tried several times to discuss the problem with PayPal, but the refusal of a payment is often the fault of the customer and PayPal is not allowed to give us any information about this. With subscription payments, it is generally a little different than with a normal one-time purchase, but PayPal does not tell us exactly what conditions PayPal has for an account. In general, however, we can give you the following solution strategy.
- Simply transfer an amount x (e.g. 50 EUR) to your PayPal account and then try to place an order again.
- In general, you can also call PayPal (link below right) and ask why your purchase was rejected.
- Store a credit card as a payment method with PayPal (a stored bank account is less secure for PayPal than a credit card)
- If possible, try to make a purchase from a landline PC at home (i.e. not via a mobile phone via a public WLAN, for example)
- Maybe try a different browser or turn off any installed AdBlocker
If you have called PayPal and found out why your purchase was declined, we would be grateful if you could share this information with us so that other customers can benefit from it as well.
There is a problem with some orders where an AMEX card is not accepted either. The error message “CARD_TYPE_NOT_SUPPORTED Processing of this card type is not supported”.
In our shop, credit cards are also settled via PayPal. In the case of “completely new” customers who, for example, do not have a PayPal account either, PayPal or AMEX may reject this payment. Technically, this is because PayPal creates a “guest account” for this payment with an unknown credit card, but certain terms and conditions have not yet been agreed to.
So how can you solve the problem?
- Call PayPal and say that you tried to pay with your credit card in an online shop and that the payment was processed or declined via PayPal. (And that they may not have a PayPal account themselves)
- PayPal will then look into the guest account for this credit card and then explain to you what needs to be done so that your credit card can be authenticated via PayPal.
To put it simply, it’s because we don’t want to send two or more packages. Orders are triggered in our system by subscriptions. If you had two subscriptions, this would lead to two orders, which would also mean additional shipping costs. For this reason, you can also extend or reduce current subscriptions.
We have fixed times to hand over our subscriptions to our logistics service provider (DHL). These are always on Mondays (unless Monday is a holiday). From this point on, your package is on its way to you. The delivery time may vary depending on the destination country. Within Germany usually 1-2 days, in other countries this depends on local deliverers usually 4-5 days, but there can also be differences and delays here.